The FMS VULCAN range of Sand Heaters fulfil the need to have constant sand temperature for chemically bonded systems.
This results in improved mould/core production rates and up to 50% reduction in catalyst addition rates.
The classification feature, particularly with reclaimed sand, can give significant improvements in the foundry environment.
Standard Sizes available
- 18Kw – 1-5 tph throughput
- 27Kw – 5-10 tph throughput
- 36Kw -10-15 tph throughput
- 45Kw – 15-20 tph throuhput
- 54Kw -20 -25 tph throughput
- 72Kw – 25-30 tph throughput
- 90Kw – 30-40 tph throughput
VULCAN Key benefits
- Easily fits any make or style of mixer
- Simple, robust construction
- Fluidising air provided by high pressure fan set
- Unique flow pattern to maximise classification
- 3 Independent sand temperature probes for accurate control of sand temperature
- Solid state controls for maximum life and minimum maintenance
- Instant by-pass system to enable continual production whilst heater is maintained
- Inlet/outlet digital sand temperature indicator
- Dust extraction plant