Mould Closing ‘EASY-CLOSE’
The EASY-CLOSE is a bespoke device that makes it possible to close moulds (cope & drag) that are not properly designed for closing. This is because the machine is designed to enable the operator to have manual input at the last stage of the process. However, provided that the mould pattern is properly designed at the first stage of the pattern, then it is possible to close the mould in a fully automatic cycle if required.
The system can be offered for a wide variety of moulds sizes, contact FMS to see if the EASY-CLOSE is suitable for your application
How does the EASY-CLOSE work?
The operation can be selected to be fully automatic or semi-automatic which requires a final operator touch.
- Drag enters to be centralised
- Drag exits ready for closing
- Cope enters to be centralised & rotated
- Drag re-enters to be closed
- Closed mould exits for transfer
- PLC automatic operation
- Precise parallel closing
- Balanced manipulator weight so no risk of mould damage during closing
- Robust mechanical design
- Full control via a 7″ full-colour HMI touchscreen on the operator panel
- Smooth floating table
- Unbeatably low energy consumption
- Automatic centralising both length and width
- All motors inverter-driven, smooth start and stop
- Profibus communication
- PILZ safety protection
- Adaptable to all existing lines
ROLLOVER & STRIP MACHINESRAPID MOULDING SYSTEMCOMPACTION TABLESBESPOKE TABLESMANUAL SYSTEMSCAROUSEL SYSTEMSMOULD STRIPPINGMANIPULATORSEASY CLOSEWIPEOFFFLOOD COATINGTRANSFER CARSSHUTTLE BELTDIVERTER BELTCAROUSEL / ROLLOVERCORING / CLOSING BELTS