FMS offer a range of carousel moulding systems both semi-automatic (gravity roller track design) to fully automatic systems designed to work in with fully automatic rollover strip units (see Carousel/Rollover for examples).
Features of a basic Carousel Moulding Station
- 4, 6 or 8 station options
- Manual or powered entry/exit design
- Standard & bespoke sizes are available. Minimum 600 x 400 mm up to 2000 x 2000 mm stations (subject to mould weight)
- Easily integrated into manual or automated production lines
- Maintain constant curing times prior to mould stripping
- Central drive with AC inverter speed control
- Supporting rollers under table.
- Autoload due to rollers angled to the centre
- Pneumatic operator-controlled raise to automatically eject to fill or strip station
- Low maintenance & fast removal of maintenance panels
- Slow down & stop limits
- Modular design
- Interlocked controls for 2-person authorisation before rotation
Features of a Gravity Roller Track Moulding System
- Flexible design to suit most foundries
- Installation with existing or new equipment
- Designs to suit minimum installation area
- Ideal for smaller foundries or jobbing foundries
- Can be used in conjunction with an overhead crane with spreader beam or mould manipulator.
- Optional scissor lift for lowering to low-level casting lines
- Optional junctions, ball tables or 90° bends.
- Optional manual rotary turntables.
- Optional lift up access gates
- Optional transfer cars for pattern change or mould storage
ROLLOVER & STRIP MACHINESRAPID MOULDING SYSTEMCOMPACTION TABLESBESPOKE TABLESMANUAL SYSTEMSCAROUSEL SYSTEMSMOULD STRIPPINGMANIPULATORSEASY CLOSEWIPEOFFFLOOD COATINGTRANSFER CARSSHUTTLE BELTDIVERTER BELTCAROUSEL / ROLLOVERCORING / CLOSING BELTS