RAPID MOULDING SYSTEM
The RAPID moulding line is a vertical pattern loop system which brings the advantage of very small foot-print area. Furthermore since the elevators can store 2 bolsters at the same time, the length of the system is reduced by length of one station. The foot print area saving is up to 60% when compared to any horizontal loop system.
RAPID vertical loop provides about 20-30 seconds faster cycle times than any conventional loop systems especially with short filling time systems, thanks to its continuous elevators. They operate in one direction only so that the precious return and eject-reload transfer times are saved.
Maximum 6 bolsters can be run in the standard machine, 8 and 10 bolster systems are optional.
The standard bolster sizes are 1300 x 1050mm, 1600 x 1250mm and 2000 x 1450mm.
Up to 4 separate patterns can be fixed on a bolster plate at the same time. The maximum mould heights are 425, 500 and 600mm respectively.
RAPID Key benefits
- Foot print area saving of up to 60% when compared to typical horizontal fast loop moulding system
- Approximately 20% faster than conventional horizontal fast loop with same travel speeds
- Higher working safety
- Silent and safe operation
- PLC controlled automatic process
- Robust design
- Ease of operation
- Modern design
- Easy integration to existing plants
- Easily accessible from both sides
- No pits required
- Dedicated 7” colour touch screen HMI on operator panel
ROLLOVER & STRIP MACHINESRAPID MOULDING SYSTEMCOMPACTION TABLESBESPOKE TABLESMANUAL SYSTEMSCAROUSEL SYSTEMSMOULD STRIPPINGMANIPULATORSEASY CLOSEWIPEOFFFLOOD COATINGTRANSFER CARSSHUTTLE BELTDIVERTER BELTCAROUSEL / ROLLOVERCORING / CLOSING BELTS