As part of the FMS Sand Reclamation range, we are proud to offer The HPG Thermal Reclamation solutions to our customers.
The Thermal Reclamation process enables the removal of binder residue from sand particles to return the sand to its original form and in most cases better quality than purchased new sand. The thermally reclaimed sand can be recycled for reuse in future casting production helping to reduce waste disposal and new raw material costs. Research shows that cost of thermal reclamation compared with the purchase and disposal of new sand can offer savings of up to 50%.
- Throughputs of 250, 500, 1000, 1500 and 2000 kgs per hour
- Suitable for use on Furan and Pep set chemical process
- Easily incorporated into existing mechanical reclamation plants
- Full Mimic display of plant operation
- Full PLC control with automatic operation to allow 24-hour unsupervised operation
- Unique design transferring the heat from the cooler classifier into the thermal furnace
- Simple design for inspection and maintenance.
Benefits of our range of Thermal Reclamation machinery
- Low energy consumption
- Small footprint
- Simple controls allowing unsupervised operation
- Ability to run 24/7
- Can be used with natural gas or LPG
- Low maintenance requirement
- State of the art monitoring and safety systems