Continuous Sand Mixers are a key piece of Foundry Equipment for mixing sand with binding agents.
At Foundry Machinery and Spares Ltd we have developed our Sand Mixing equipment over the past 35 years and our proven design is used across our large range of continuous Sand Mixers.
The Triton range of Sand Mixers is available in many designs including the likes of single arm mixers, mobile mixers and bespoke triple arm mixers, with capacities ranging from 1 – 60 tonnes per hour. Whatever your needs, we have an option within our range to suit you.
Benefits of using an FMS Sand Mixer
Each product in our Sand Mixer range has been designed with an easy to open split tube design and removable mixing shaft that can be removed quickly. Our Sand Mixing equipment utilises a mixing shaft arrangement that uses blades designed in-house by FMS and have over 30 years of proven effectiveness.
Blades are available in the following materials:
- SG Iron
- Hard Welded Tips
- Tungsten Carbide Tips
Every Sand Mixer from FMS comes with a high specification as standard which includes:
- ICS (Intelligent Control System) – this system is a Mitsubishi based PLC with full colour HMI touch screen
- Gear Driven AC Inverter controlled Resin Pumps
- Magnetically Driven AC Inverter controlled Catalyst/Ester Pumps
- Resin and Catalyst/Ester Inlet Strainers – filters for the Inlet Strainers can be provided upon request.
Each product has a range of benefits depending on your requirement, you can find a list of the full range of our Sand Mixers on offer below.
As well as these features and benefits, additional optional features available with an FMS Sand Mixer include:
- IBS (Intelligent Blending System) – this system is a temperature-controlled auto blend system for Catalysts/Hardeners
- Air purge on chemical inlets
- Flow monitoring of chemicals
- RF control
- Powered mixing head/Primary jib arm movement
- Multiple sand gates including low or high tonnage facility
For more information on our equipment for Sand Mixing, see our products below or get in touch with the FMS team to discuss what we can do for you.
SINGLE ARM MIXERSARTICULATED SCREW TYPEARTICULATED BELT TYPEMIXER OPTIONSMOBILE MIXERSPORTABLE MIXERSBESPOKE MIXERSTEMPERATURE BLENDINGMIXER CONTROLS