Rollover & Strip Machines
FMS offers a full range of Rollover/Strip Machines.
The Rollover machines are typically designed to work with Fast Loops, Carousels, RAPID moulding lines or shuttle systems.
Rollover Strip Units
- Manual, Semi-Automatic or Fully Automatic design
- Bolster size to suit the customer (subject to mould weight)
- To suit boxless moulds
- Easily integrated into manual or automated production lines
- Maintain strip times prior to mould coating/closing
- Box (flask) type design on request
- 90 degree (‘C’ type) design on request
The ‘STRIPMASTER’ is an improved version of the typically known rollover strip machines due to its unrivalled stripping technique that enables stripping of even the most stubborn moulds easily.
Minimum floor space is required and due to the machines special geometry, no pits are required.
Maintenance-free mechanical lifting and descending device.
Key Features of the STRIPMASTER
- PLC automatic operation
- Programmable strip cycle by the operator (every operation fully adjustable such as strip speed, vibration frequency or the unique shock-strip system).
- 4 zone strip control which doesn’t require operator input.
- No tall drag chain post due to the special geometry of the machine making the unit completely plug and play.
- Integrated hydraulics, pneumatic and electrics
- Full control via a 7″ full-colour HMI touchscreen on the operator panel.
- All motors inverter driven with full diagnostics
- All hydraulics on proportional valves
- Profibus communication
- PILZ safety protection
To find out more about our range of Rollover & Strip Machines, speak to a member of the team.
ROLLOVER & STRIP MACHINESRAPID MOULDING SYSTEMCOMPACTION TABLESBESPOKE TABLESMANUAL SYSTEMSCAROUSEL SYSTEMSMOULD STRIPPINGMANIPULATORSEASY CLOSEWIPEOFFFLOOD COATINGTRANSFER CARSSHUTTLE BELTDIVERTER BELTCAROUSEL / ROLLOVERCORING / CLOSING BELTS